Niagara Falls and Toronto Itinerary
- Day 1:Depart Washington DC in a spacious, video and restroom equipped motor coach as we head for our destination: captivating, awe-inspiring Niagara Falls! This evening, we will have Dinner and check into our Niagara Falls area hotel for a four night stay.
- Day 2:Start the day with a Continental Breakfast before we begin a Guided Tour of the Niagara Falls area. Visit an engineering marvel, the Welland Shipping Canal and beautiful Queen Victoria Park – home of one of the world’s largest Floral Clocks. We’ll have Dinner this evening at a local restaurant.
- Day 3:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for a Guided Tour of the beautiful cosmopolitan city of Toronto, Ontario. We will also visit Toronto’s majestic castle estate – Casa Loma! Later, we will dine at a local restaurant.
- Day 4:Start the day with a Continental Breakfast before enjoying one of Niagara’s most popular and breath-taking attractions, a boat ride on a “Hornblower Niagara Cruise.” Sail near the base of the Horseshoe Falls and enjoy a truly awe-inspiring view of the mighty Niagara. Then, we’ll take a tour of historical Niagara-on-the-Lake, one of the prettiest towns in Canada and full of 19th century charm. Later, enjoy Dinner and a visit to exciting Fallsview Casino and get in some gaming action before returning to our hotel.
- Day 5:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for home… a perfect time to continue to get to know each other and chat about all the fun things we’ve done, share pictures and discuss where our next group adventure may be!